- $379 (Plus shipping/Handling and CA sales tax, if applicable. Does not include any duties, taxes or fees for international customers)
- Shipment anticipated November, 2019 (Shipping from Hong Kong the week of October 21!)
- ABS, die cast metal & machined aluminum construction
- 1:1 Full-size replica
- Master patterns cast from screen-used helmet
- LED lighting effects for the rangefinder
- Certificate of Authenticity
- THIS HELMET IS INTENDED FOR DISPLAY ONLY. NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 14.
- BY ADDING THIS ITEM TO YOUR CART AND COMPLETING THE CHECK OUT PROCESS (CLICKING ON THE "COMPLETE ORDER" BUTTON), YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE.
Boba Fett is the most infamous bounty hunter in the Star Wars galaxy. His first public debut was on September 24, 1978 in the San Anselmo County Fair parade in California, the home of Lucasfilm at the time. Shortly thereafter, we find out more about him in the Star Wars Holiday Special in an animated feature. He actually saves Luke Skywalker, C-3PO and R2-D2 from a monster and seems to be a friend trying to help them. But then he reveals that he is actually working for Darth Vader! In 1997, Boba Fett was added to the Special Edition of Star Wars: A New Hope.
We next see Boba Fett in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back as one of the 6 bounty hunters that Darth Vader hires to capture Luke, along with Princess Leia, Han Solo and Chewbacca. He tracks the Millennium Falcon to Lando Calrissian's Cloud City, where Darth Vader hands over Han, encased in carbonite, to the bounty hunter to take to Jabba the Hutt to collect his reward. Boba Fett meets his fate in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi with the Sarlacc in the Great Pit of Carkoon on Tatooine.
The master patterns for the EFX helmet were made from a direct casting of the screen-used helmet. We made a video of us making a mold of the original helmet. Here is a link to the video. Also, the paint reference and even the timing of the blinking LED's in the rangefinder are based on an extensive study of the original helmet!
Product specifications subject to change without notice.
October 17, 2019
The Helmets are expected to depart Hong Kong the week of October 21, 2018