- NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER
- THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ONLY. A $200 NON-REFUNDABLE $200 DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO PLACE YOUR PRE-ORDER
- ANTICIPATED SHIP DATE Q3-2017
- $679 (Plus shipping/Handling and CA sales tax, if applicable. Does not include any duties, taxes or fees for international customers)
- Limited Edition: Only 250 pieces worldwide
- DIRECT EXCLUSIVE!
- Master patterns created from the original molds used to make the screen used prop.
- Full scale 1:1 prop replica
- High quality Fiberglass and metal construction
- Genuine leather straps
- Accurate 2 piece construction
- EFX wall display
- Numbered metal plaque
- Prop Story/ Certificate of Authenticity
- Custom carrying case
At the beginning of Marvel Studio’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Georges Batroc, a French-Algerian mercenary, pirate, and martial artist, and his group of pirates, has attacked the Lemurian Star and has taken the technicians and Jasper Sitwell, the field officer, hostage with a ransom of 1.5 billion dollars . The Lemurian Star is a S.H.I.E.L.D. ship designed to launch targeting satellites.
Ninety three minutes later, Captain America, Black Widow and Brock Rumlow leads the S.T.R.I.K.E. (Special Tactical Reserve for international Key Emergencies) team to retake command of the Lemurian Star and free the hostages. For this mission, Captain America is dressed in his stealth uniform, which comprised a modified shield. Captain America took his iconic red, white (silver) and blue shield and painted on blue details to transform it into his “Stealth” shield.
Utilizing master patterns cast from the original molds used to make the screen-used prop, EFX’s engineers, model-makers and artists have produced a faithful recreation of the iconic Shield that Steve Rogers uses in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. The paint detail is screen accurate, as well, with a fully painted classic shield underneath the blue “stealth” detail!© MARVEL
Product specifications subject to change without notice.
March 5, 2017
Pre-Order coming soon!