SPECIAL DIRECT EXCLUSIVE EDITION
- THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ONLY
- $799 (Plus shipping/handling and CA sales tax, if applicable. Does not include duties, taxes or fees for international customers) Applicable sales tax will be added to each payment. Shipping charges will be included with the balance payment.
- 2 Payment Options to place your order: Full Payment* ($799) or Deposit ($250)
* Benefits of the Full payment option: Receive your helmet first, and thus the lowest serial numbers, free Ground shipping to US addresses in the continental 48 states (Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, US territories and International customers receive a $25 credit toward the shipping/handling costs)
- Direct Exclusive!
- Worldwide Edition: 500
- Master Patterns made from the original molds to make the screen-used helmets
- Fiberglass construction
- 3 Piece construction: Helmet, Face plate and Back Neck
- Lit Eyes
- Fully Padded Helmet, including Face plate
- EFX Special Display Base
- Special Numbered Plaque
- Prop Story/Certificate of Authenticity
Since relocating his operations to the newly constructed Stark Tower in New York City, the Repulsor-powered hero, Iron Man, has been in more frequent contact with S.H.I.E.L.D. As the eccentric billionaire and brilliant inventor Tony Stark, he serves as an advisor to Nick Fury's peacekeeping and intelligence agency. But when a new crisis leads to the activation of the Avengers initiative, Stark readily powers up his newest armor, the Iron Man mark VII, which utilizes the latest in laser targeted armor deployment and integrated repulsor technology.
The Iron Man Mark VII helmet seen in The Avengers was made by special effects studios, Legacy Effects. The EFX master patterns were made from the original master molds that were used to make the screen-used helmets. This helmet was custom fitted to Robert Downey Jr. to fit snugly so that it would not move or wobble when worn. The helmet is made in 3 removable pieces, just like the original prop. The face plate is held in place with magnets and in the screen-used helmets, magnets were also placed on the top of the helmet to hold the face plate in the open position. The helmet appeared to open and closed by a digital process known as "morphing" Also, the face place and chin piece were plated in real gold!
The EFX Iron man helmet is a faithful reproduction of the iconic helmet worn by Tony Stark in The Avengers.
PLEASE SELECT YOUR PAYMENT OPTION BELOW:
July 1, 2016
Anticipated ship date Fall, 2016