- $59 (Plus shipping/handling and CA sales tax, if applicable. Does not include duties, taxes or fees for international customers)
- Set of 3 posters - 1954/1964/1974
- Full Scale replica of the posters seen in Iron Man 2
- Printed from the original files supplied by the MARVEL archives
- Each poster is an extremely large 32" X 48" (Movie posters are 27" X 40")
- Printed on acid-free, 100#, archival heavy weight paper
The Stark Expo was originally created by Howard Stark in 1943. The Expo was held in Flushing Meadows, in New York City. The Expo would bring together the best minds of the time to develop new technologies for the future of the world and mankind.
In 1943, Steve Rodgers and his friend Bucky Barnes bring dates to the New York World's Fair in Captain America: The First Avenger. At the fair, Howard Stark was presenting the "Technology of the Future" exhibit that not only featured demonstrations of the Synthetic Man Android, but a flying car based on his repulsor technology. in which his son Tony, would perfect for use in his Iron Man armors. The success of this exhibit led Howard Stark to expand the event into his own Stark Expos.
At the 1974 Stark Expo, Howard Stark presented the "City of the Future" with the aid of a miniature model. This the first scene where you see these vintage posters in the background. This was the last Stark Expo that Howard Stark personally presented. Then at the end when Justin Hammer's army goes out of control, you can see them in the background behind Pepper
Tony Stark brought the EXPO back in 2010.
July 8, 2016
In stock and ready to ship!